Lac de Paix is set in breathtaking French countryside. It is important to us that all our guests respect the environment, including the lake’s inhabitants. Our aim is to create a relaxing, quality venue with outstanding fishing. To save any potential misunderstandings or embarrassments the following rules apply at Lac de Paix.
No braided mainline. Minimum mainline BS of 14lbs and maximum of 17lbs. Hooklinks 15lbs.
- Micro barb hooks only, up to size 4. Bent hooks (long shank curved hooks) are not allowed.
- Maximum of 3 rods per angler. Only safe rigs utilising a proper lead discharge systemare allowed. Fixed leads are not allowed.
- No leader of any kind, and a minimum of 30cm of rig tubing is to be used.
- Bait boats can be used but please respect other anglers.
- Sacking of fish is prohibited.
- Particle can be brought onto the lake only if in professionally sealed containers or purchased on site. STRICTLY NO TIGER NUTS OR PEANUTS.
- No shelf life boilies.
- No use of own unhooking mats or slings are to be used. These are provided by Lac De Paix. Landing nets are to be dipped on arrival.
- Please treat the fish with respect. Keep handling to a minimum when weighing and photographing your catch, and return fish to the water as soon as possible.
- Absolutely no litter. This includes cigarette butts. Please use the bins provided.
- Please use the toilets provided onsite, defecating around the lake will not be tolerated.
- Drunken behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Firearms are strictly prohibited.
- Report all tackle loss without fail.
- Every angler must have / use carp care kits.
- Under no circumstances are rods to be left unattended.
- Any angler not respecting these rules, the fish, environment, fellow guests or staff will be asked to leave. Lac De Paix will not pay any costs this may incur.
- Swimming Is strictly prohibited!